BLOG TOUR – Cherokee Summer
The SHANNON MUIR’S INFINITE HOUSE OF BOOKS column on Mondays and Wednesdays is a place at Shannon Muir’s author website showcasing books from a variety of fiction genres, with an emphasis on interviews and guest posts from other authors. One thing Shannon firmly believes in for readers not only to learn about new books available, but about those who craft the tales behind them. As its name implies, SHANNON MUIR’S INFINITE HOUSE OF BOOKS weekly column features writers from all genres of fiction who want their potential audience to get to know them, and their works, better.
Today, we look at CHEROKEE SUMMER.
DISCLAIMER: This content has been provided to SHANNON MUIR’S INFINITE HOUSE OF BOOKS by YA Bound Book Tours. None of it reflects opinions of Shannon Muir. No compensation was received. This information required by the Federal Trade Commission.
by Susan Antony
Genre: YA Romance
Release Date: January 2019
The Wild Rose Press
When Ace leaves home to spend the summer in Cherokee, North Carolina the last thing she expects to find is a boyfriend until she meets Cherokee Tribe member John Spears. As Ace and John’s friendship blossoms, they find their life experiences mirror each other and they fall in love. Despite hurdles thrown by well-meaning family members and jealous frenemies, the star-crossed lovers remain committed to their mutual belief that the universe has drawn them together. However, when Ace sends John a strange text and then suddenly disappears, the two must rely on their trust in each other to save both their lives and their love.
- Barnes and Noble > https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/cherokee-summer-susan-antony/1129952570?ean=9781509223985
- Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Cherokee-Summer-Susan-Antony-ebook/dp/B07L7GLGRG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1549571482&sr=8-1&keywords=cherokee+summer Author account >amazon.com/author/susanantony
- Itunes > https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/cherokee-summer/id1446915745?mt=11
- Kobo >https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/cherokee-summer
- Google Play > https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Susan_Antony_Cherokee_Summer?id=hJaDDwAAQBAJ
- Scribd > https://www.scribd.com/book/397450344/Cherokee-Summer
- Hoopla >https://www.hoopladigital.com/title/12297775
- Walmart https://www.walmart.com/ip/Cherokee-Summer-eBook/989746632
Typical Writing Day
I work a full time job and have two Cairn Terriers and a teenaged son, so I write whenever I can squeeze in a free moment. Sometimes I write at the pool, or on my lunch break. I’ve even written at the roller skating rink. To begin with, I create my entire novel in my head while I’m driving or taking long walks. Then I play with my characters a year or more before putting them on paper so they are very real to me. When I sit down to write they sometimes surprise me. They’ll hijack my story and lead it in another directions.
About the Author
Susan Antony is an IT by day, hip-shaker and writer by night, artist whenever possible, and an internet addict. She lives in the sunny south with her teenage son and two Cairn Terriers.
Blog Tour Organized By: